Dr. Brown explains the practical meaning of Numbers 32:23.
Dr. Brown focuses on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, looking at the Bible, Jewish tradition, and key questions regarding forgiveness
How do we explain God’s command to Israel to exterminate the Canaanites?
Is the God of the New Testament the same as the God of the New Testament? Is one a Consuming Fire and the other a Compassionate Father?
Dr. Brown responds to Rabbi Yisroel Blumenthal’s latest video and sets the record straight, exposing the rabbis misrepresentations and errors.
In what ways is the New Covenant better than the Sinai Covenant? And are either of these covenants in total effect right now?
What did Jesus mean when He instructed not to “resist evil” but to “turn the other check” when someone slaps us in the face? And does this mean that all self-defense is wrong?
We sometimes hear the expression “praying through,” but what does this mean and how do we do it?
Is America specifically mentioned in the Bible? And when the Scriptures speak of “all nations” attacking Jerusalem, does that include America?
When do we agree to differ with one another as believers, and when do we brand something heresy?
Jesus taught us to love our enemies, yet other scriptures seem to point to what could be called a “holy hatred.” How do we reconcile these things?
- The Book of Proverbs and a Winning Strategy for Candidate Trump
- If We Love Jesus We Will Keep His Commandments
- A Russian Israeli Olympic Athlete Escapes Death and Meets the Messiah
- A Rabbi Claims That God Is Transgender
- Gay Activists Attempt to Abrogate the First Amendment
- If ‘Love Is Love’ Why Can’t a Mother Marry Her Adult Son
- Do You Have to Speak in Tongues to Be Saved
- Fee Fi Fo Fum I Smell the Marks of Trans-Activism
- Is the New Testament Reliable
- Hillary Clinton Donald Trump the Presidential Elections and the Sovereignty of God
- Contrary to Popular Claims Jesus Did Not Prophesy About Barack Obama
- The Latest in Transanity More Male Mothers and the End of the Male Body
- Has The Church Replaced Israel
- Since God Hates the Shedding of Innocent Blood Can a Christian Vote for Hillary
- Are Some Sins Worse Than Others
- The GOP and Gays Confusion or Compromise
- Do Christians and Jews Worship the Same God
- What We Learned from Ted Cruz’s ‘Vote Your Conscience’ Line
- An Open Letter to Hillary Clinton about Black Babies
- Does God Have a Political Affiliation
- Should Believers Be Held to a Higher Moral Standard
- Do White Americans Want to Keep Black Americans Down
- France is Shaking the Eiffel Tower is Burning but There is a Way of Escape
- 10 Reasons Why Christians Should Lead the Way in Racial Reconciliation
- Do Jews Have A Covenant With God Outside of Jesus
- What Does It Mean to be a Berean
- On the Brink of National Race Wars Now Is Not the Time to Mince Words
- The Irony of Democrats Calling Donald Trump Anti-Semitic
- All Lives Matter
- Three Paralyzing Theological Mindsets
- By Failing to Recommend the Indictment of Hillary Clinton the FBI Indicted Itself
- Teaching Prophesying Falsely vs False Teachers False Prophets
- This Fourth of July Our Religious Freedoms are Under Assault Wake Up
- Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God
- Why I’m Actually Rooting for Donald Trump
- Renouncing Christian Homo-hatred
- Are the Jewish People Under a Curse
- Sorry But We Wont Rewrite the Bible for Gays and Lesbians
- An Open Letter to a Gay Christian
- What Happens to People Who Have Never Heard the Gospel
- Some Uncomfortable Truths about Christianity and Homosexuality
- Why So-Called Progressive Religion Will Always Fail
- Why Isn’t the Book of Enoch in the Bible
- The Outrageous Attack on Conservative Christians After the Orlando Massacre
- Is The Biblical View of Morality Unconstitutional
- A Possibly-Gay Muslim Terrorist Slaughters Gays… And Straight Christians Get Blamed
- A Christian Message to LGBT Americans
- Were the Ancient Israelites Black
- Right and Wrong Reactions to the Tragic Massacre in Orlando
- Should Christians Keep The Dietary Laws